- The eDragonfly turns your wheelchair into a power-assisted handcycle. It's a power-bicycle for your hands!
- The eDragonfly attaches to most wheelchairs. Download our chair fit guide here.
- There is an installation process that typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour, you can DIY by checking out our video here.
- After the installation process is completed once, the device latches on and off your wheelchair in seconds.
- Index shifter mounted on the handle to easily shift gears.
- 250W, 5 power-assisted speeds give you control for the amount of assist you need.
- Removable lightweight lithium ion battery gives you >20 miles range.
- Frame removes easily without tools for transportation in car, plane, or for storage.
- Take your wheelchair out and enjoy the freedom to go further than your normal handcycle. The eDragonfly power assist helps takes you to places you've never thought possible.
- Check out the Description below for detailed specifications.
- Battery: lithium ion 36V, 6.6AH, 238 Wh
- Battery Range: >20 miles/32 km
- Charger: 36V, 2A output
- Voltage: 100~240V
- Charging Time: ~4 hours if battery is fully discharged
- Motor: 250W, 36V geared brushless hub motor
- 140mm disc brake with locking lever
- Promax V-brake
FRAME & COMPONENTS
- Frame Aluminum 6061-T6
- Light LED
- 7 speed derailleur
- 11-28T cassette
- 33T chain ring
- Index shifter
- Tire 12.5″ X 1.5″ (40-203)
- Attachment Frame Weight: 6 lbs / 2.6 kg
- Drive Unit Weight: 21 lbs / 9.5 kg
- Battery Weight: 4 lbs / 2.0 kg
- Total Weight with Battery: 31 lbs /14 kg
- Maximum Weight: 280 lbs / 127 kg (combined)
- Shipping Dimensions: 31” x 11” x 14” / 104cm x 30cm x 35.5cm
- Shipping Weight: 38.0 lbs / 17.3 kg