*Due to global supply chain disruptions, the new Firefly 2.5 will be available for shipping mid August. Download the brochure here.
- The Firefly TRANSFORMS your wheelchair into a power scooter!
- The Firefly attaches to most wheelchairs. Download our chair fit guide here.
- There is an installation process that typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour, you can DIY by checking out our video here.
- After the initial installation process is completed, the device latches on and off your wheelchair in seconds.
- Separate color coded forward and reverse throttles w/ silicone anti-slip grip.
- 350 watts, 5 speed modes can take you up to 12 miles per hour (it's GOES!), lower speeds allow you to maneuver around buildings and stores with ease.
- Removable lightweight lithium ion battery gives you >15 miles range.
- Quick-release center frame comes apart easily without tools for transportation in a car, plane, or for storage.
- Dual rolling kickstands for easier parking and storage.
- Full color display screen with haptic-touch feedback buttons.
- Regain your freedom and mobility today, take it over grass and hills. Take control of your life again! With the Firefly, you can go anywhere!
- Check out the description below for detailed specifications.
COLOR CHOICES (NEW FOR 2020)
- Top speed is 12 mph / 19 kph
- Speed limiter included in the Color Display
COLOR CHOICES (NEW FOR 2020)
- Chrome red
- Metallic dark grey
- Battery: lithium ion, Panasonic GA cells, 36 volt * 7 amp hours = 252 watt hours
- Battery Range: >15 miles/24 km
- New compact charger: 36V, 2A output (UL, AUS & CE)
- New upgraded 3 pin charging port
- Charging Time: ~3 hours if battery is fully discharged
- Battery has a USB-A charging port and is essentially mobile device power bank
- Motor: 350W, 36V geared, brushless hub motor w/ reinforced hybrid nylon/ steel gears
- Motor wire: exits from the axle at the frame instead of the axle end to reduce wire damage
- Motor rim: integrated wide rim to match the wide tire profile for maximum traction!
- Dual 140mm rotor disc brakes
- Brake lever: one locking lever, one with integrated bell
- Mirrored dual-pull brake calipers for easy adjustments and even pad wear - an industry first!
- Disc brake pads with cooling fins
FRAME & COMPONENTS
- Frame custom extruded shape Aluminum 6061-T6
- Custom shape reduces riding vibration while increasing strength
- Matching stem profile with frame shim insert (allows for smooth handlebar height adjustment)
- Tire: oversize 12.5″ X 3.0″ (75-203)
- Split fender mud guard: matches the wide tire profile and is very durable
- Dual -10 lux LED Light System (one light to see the road, one light to be seen by oncoming traffic)
- Locking headset for easier transfers and easy upright storage
- All threaded quick release connectors ensure your components stay connected during transport
- Ergonomic handlebar grips with bar ends make sure your hands stay in place!