- The Dragonfly turns your wheelchair into a handcycle. It’s a bicycle for your hands!
- Attaches to most wheelchairs. Download our chair fit guide here.
- There is an installation process that typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour, you can DIY by checking out our video here.
- After the installation process is completed once, the device latches on and off your wheelchair in seconds.
- Fingertip control of brakes and gears.
- 7 speeds help you tackle all roads.
- Includes both disc and V brakes to ensure you stop on a dime.
- Frame and handles remove easily for transportation in car, plane, or for storage.
- Removable lightweight lithium ion battery gives you >20 miles range.
- Build physical strength while propelling your own wheelchair to places you’ve never thought possible.
- 7 speed derailleur
- 11-28T cassette
- 33T chain ring
- Index shifter
- Tire: 12.5″ X 1.5″ (40-203)
- 140mm disc brake with locking lever
- Promax V-brake
FRAME & COMPONENTS
- Frame Aluminum 6061-T6
- Light LED
- Attachment Frame Weight: 6 lbs / 2.6 kg
- Drive Unit Weight: 16 lbs / 7.4 kg
- Total Weight: 22 lbs / 9.8 kg
- Maximum Weight: 280 lbs / 127 kg (combined)
- Shipping Dimensions: 41” x 11” x 14” / 104cm x 30cm x 35.5cm
- Shipping Weight: 29 lbs / 12.9 kg