*Due to global supply chain disruptions, the Firefly will be temporarily out of stock.
- The Firefly effectively TRANSFORMS your wheelchair into a power scooter!
- The Firefly attaches to most wheelchairs. Download our chair fit guide here.
- There is an installation process that typically takes around 30 minutes to an hour, you can DIY by checking out our video here.
- After the installation process is completed once, the device latches on and off your wheelchair in seconds.
- Separate reverse and forward throttles.
- 350W, 5 speed motor can take you up to 12 miles per hour (it's GOES!), lower speeds allow you to maneuver around buildings and stores with ease.
- Removable lightweight lithium ion battery gives you >15 miles range.
- Frame removes easily without tools for transportation in car, plane, or for storage.
- Regain your freedom and mobility today, take it over grass and hills. Take control of your life again! With the Firefly, you can go anywhere!
- Check out the Description below for detailed specifications.
- Top speed is 12 mph / 19 kph
- Speed limiter included in LCD Display
- Battery: lithium ion, Samsung, 36V, 6.6AH, 238 Wh
- Battery Range: >15 miles/24 km
- Charger: 36V, 2A output
- Voltage: 100~240V
- Charging Time: ~4 hours if battery is fully discharged
- Motor: 350W, 36V geared brushless hub motor
- 140mm disc brake w/ locking lever
- Promax V-brake
FRAME & COMPONENTS
- Frame Aluminum 6061-T6
- Tire 12.5″ X 2.25″ (62-203)
- Light LED
- Attachment Frame Weight: 6 lbs / 2.6 kg
- Drive Unit Weight: 14 lbs / 6.5 kg
- Battery Weight: 4 lbs / 2.0 kg
- Total Weight with Battery: 24 lbs / 10.9 kg
- Maximum Weight: 280 lbs / 127 kg (combined)
- Shipping Dimensions: 36” x 9” x 13” / 93cm x 22cm x 32cm
- Shipping Weight: 32.0 lbs / 14.5 kg